Rules and Regulations
• Entry Fee - $50.00 per person
• Players will draw for partners prior too
• On the Board = 1 point
• Leaning over the hole = 3 points
• Washer in the Hole = 5 points
• To determine who will pitch first to start the game a player form each team will pitch on washer to the opposite board and whoever is closest to the hole will start the game.
• Every match played will be best 2 out of 3 games.
• First team to reach 21 points wins. If team or player A reaches 21 and team/player B has yet to pitch their washer, then B will be allowed to pitch and cover points to keep the game going.
• A “Skunk” can be called at 11-0. This will be announced before the tourney so there will be no confusion.
Playing the Game:
- Player A will pitch their 3 washers toward the opposite board followed by player B.
- Scoring will be based on cancellation. If player A scores 5 points and player B scores 4 points, then team A scores 1pt for that
- Equal points cancel each other.
1:30 Team Meeting
2:00 Start Tournament
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me - Philippians 4:13
The "D.J." Carlson Memorial Fund is dedicated to help support high school students in their dream of a college education, stimulate and nurture the community youths natural interest in 4H and FFA and help them to discover the power through agriculture science, community, or the State of Texas
David "DJ" Carlson Memorial. All rights Reserved.
Website Design by: Crux Technologies